Thursday, January 19, 2006

Road not Taken



If life was just a highway
And the soul was just a car
And objects in the rear view mirror
Where nearer than they are...


There are times in life when you just wanna get away from everything...when all you wanna do is start anew, scrap all that you have been ever associated with and begin all over again.

I remember when I had left for Chennai...I had no expectations, I knew no one there...it was like opening the chapter of a book that you have no idea about...there were very few people I remained in-touch with and the distance gave me the excuse...

Life stagnates at times and at times you just wish you can let go...

Just waiting to get away...to a place where I know no-one, where everything is new, the place, the people you meet, the language, the food...

Yeh faasle teri gaaliyon ke humse tay na hua
Hazaar baar ruke hum
Hazaar baar chalen

7 Comments:

Blogger acidrocks said...

Uncertainities and Problems are part of life. The best thing to do is leave them to the almighty to take care of it. I thought in this blog somebody said that they would be positive in this year and be thankful to god for all the good things....?

3:40 PM  
Blogger Mridu said...

That makes 2 of us!!!

12:10 AM  
Blogger acidrocks said...

I think you have had a big tiff with somebody from the film industry ( actors..directors...). It's ok it should be fine. I guess the tiff cannot go for a long time. it will be fine, trust me. People really love you like crazy....what do you say folks...? by the way did you read my blog...?

6:57 PM  
Blogger n.g. said...

do you remember the video for this meatloaf track? the story about two friends and how one of them is abused by his father and the other's father is the coolest? then the cool father kid dies while flying his father's plane and instead of blaming the other kid, the cool father sort of becomes his foster parent. it was wonderful.

3:40 AM  
Blogger Roshomon said...

divs: sometimes we just need a break...need to getaway to realise what we actually want...I'm blue 'coz its sometimes so difficult to let go.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Roshomon said...

mridu: we are waiting for something...somewhere we have never been before.

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man....u wirte juz awesome.... yaar...readin ur block ws d best thing dat i did today... wow loved...keep it up yaar...

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home