Thursday, November 17, 2005

Daddy...


Hey my friend sent me this...and I wanted to share this with you...

A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night.


Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.

Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air,
So diving deep or soaring high
She'll always find him there.

6 Comments:

Blogger acidrocks said...

Hmm..there is something that connects the Fathers with thier daughters...why is it like that....?
Same is the case in my house too...dad agrees to what ever sister says..

1:34 AM  
Blogger Roshomon said...

Its not that my dad agrees to everything I say...and I also do have my special moments with mom. But this 1 month was like a process of rediscovery, I discovered aspects of him, I never realised existed...

5:43 AM  
Blogger Anisa said...

great post! i am definitely a daddy's girl!

5:28 PM  
Blogger ghetufool said...

do you know what is the most selfless relationship in this world?
that's of a daughter and a father.
trust me.
researchers worked on it.
i came to know it from my teacher. i was in class 9 then.
i dont know what was the context, otherwise i would have given you the details.
so for the time being enjoy the company of your best friend for life.

6:32 AM  
Blogger The Marauder's Map said...

That was beautiful. Now go do the seven tag. You just answer the questions, seven things I can't do, say etc. Then tag five more people, so it passes around and we can all have fun laughing at how funny we all are in our blogs.

3:09 AM  
Blogger SeizeTheNite said...

Thats a beautiful poem.
:)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home