Saturday, November 26, 2005

Pyjama party...

Can't believe I'm sitting in office after last night's drunken revelry...24 hour shifts start from Monday and we'll only be getting off on weekdays, so we decided to party this one time before get ******.

We got drunk, ate and played Truth n Dare... a lot of deep dark secrets were out but I can't share them with you 'coz The Circle has been sworn to secrecy. But the funniest was when we asked to think of this one 'makeoutable guy' in office, other than the Big B all of us just thought about this one guy, who is quite a few years younger than us...and even those who didn't think of him felt that from today they will look at him 'differently' and thus, spent the most of their morning shift leching at him....

The other highlights were obviously Nandu falling asleep amidst the 'sexfiles discussion' and suddenly waking-up to explain 69 and ending-up explaining 99...and going back to sleep unperturbed.

But then the night is over 'n now its back to work...'Raat gayee, baat gayee'(night gone, talk gone)...such is life and we shall live.

3 Comments:

Blogger acidrocks said...

hmmm..pyjama party ..truth n dare...oh thats so much fun...I remember during my college days, i was home alone for a week and i had my semester exam at the end of that week. I hardly studied. My friends came home and stayed with me and we had a lot of fun.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Anisa said...

sounds like you had an eventful weekend!! ;)

7:38 AM  
Blogger thorswheels said...

Reminds me of the Saturday parties we had!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home