Sunday, January 15, 2006

Missing links...



I always say, its better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all. I have loved quite a few times now and I am not ashmamed of it. Every relationship is a learning experience and somehow when you look back at them they always give you something to smile about. I don't believe in this crap...you love only once and all that nonsense...Love involves the heart and most obviously more often than not you leave the mind behind...well, if the heart and mind are working in tandem then you have got your Love potion just right...but you obviously are in a minority or are soon to realise that the Love Potion is not that perfect after all.

Enough gyaan now...

All and I mean all men (even distantly romantically linked to me)in my life share names with Bollywood stars(actors, directors...the sorts).

When I love, I love passionately but after I break-up I never want to see their faces...somehow I just can't bring myself to believe in that 'We are still friends' thing...not that there is anything wrong with it but I feel that if you are still in-touch with your ex, its always difficult to get on...something will always remind you of the cosy times you spent and its not really good for the present relationship...so me being me, I never see them again.

So probably because I have such strange rules set for myself...at certain times in my life I am suddenly reminded of one of them. And suddenly I remember every little detail about them.

A few years back I fell in love with a guy, someone who should've sported the t-shirt which says, "I'm the guy your mother warned you about." He was just the kind of guy who you would never take home...but these things happen sometimes. You fall in love with men who just refuse to grow up but are charming in there own little way.

Well...all said and done he had some good taste in music and this was one of the ghazals we often heard together...

Mujhe tum nazar se gira to rahe ho
Mujhe tum kabhi bhi bhula na sakoge
Na jana mujhe kyon yakeen ho chala hai
Mere pyar ko tum mita na sakoge

Meri yaad hogi jidhar jaoge tum
Kabhi nagma banke
Kabhi banke aasu
Tadpta mujhe har taraf paoge tum
Shama jo jalaye meri wafa mein
Bhujana bhi chao to bhuja na sakoge

Kabhi naam baton mein aayajo mere
To bechain hoke dil tham loge
Nighaon mein chahega gum ka andhera
Kissine jo pucha sabab aasu ka
Batana bhi chaho ho batana sakoge

4 Comments:

Blogger Mridu said...

And why exactly is all this coming up now??? All the stuff about
ex-es I mean????

12:35 AM  
Blogger acidrocks said...

You definitely are you...!!!! i really admire you for the fact
that you are always yourself.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Roshomon said...

mridu: happened to hear this ghazal the other day and was reminded of him...and of a crazy time in my life.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Roshomon said...

acidrocks: thanks...its strange at times but it works for me.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home