Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Life sucks

I spent the last 2 years of my life yearning for a chance to prove myself in the electronic media. Another aspiring Burkha Dutt!!I dreamt of a time when I'll work under the same roof as Rajdeep Sardesai...for some of us he is like the Amitabh Bachchan of electronic journalism...one handshake and our living is justified...

But now two months into this profession and I find all of us feel the same... we cannot take it for more than a year, forget getting old with Rajdeep...its less to do with the work and more to do with people who have very little knowledge of this particular media and just impose their opinions on us...

I never thought that I would feel like this but yesterday I got a mail from my school-friend, who is now quit her engineering job in Bangalore and gone to US with her husband. She hasn't got a working visa, so she says her prime r&d area is cooking now...today, I feel like blissful domesticity and holy matrimony just beacons me!

I've realised that either I need to have enough money to start a production house with F. Or I just need to get married and be happy producing kids...

In this job, you'll never get credit for what is good but you are sure to be blasted for the smallest mistake!(As P famously said...) Such is LIFE and we shall LIVE...profound, sad but true!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Roshomon said...

sarah: I know what you are saying..last year when I was not working for a few months I really felt like I would go insane...guess the grass is always greener on the other side!!

2:17 AM  
Blogger acidrocks said...

I totally agree with what you are saying.Here i am dealing with a bunch of stupid guys who have no knowledge of this field but are just trying to accuse us not doing work . They wanna get thier point through n prove it to people that its they who have done all the work...these aspects life definitely sucks...

5:17 AM  
Blogger Anisa said...

yeah, the grass is always greener on the other side! when i was looking for this job, i was clawing the walls with boredom. now i can't wait to find something new...

good luck finding the perfect thing for you.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home