Thursday, October 06, 2005

A streetcar named DESIRE

Last night an hour after dinner I had this overwhelming urge to have a Subway 6-inch sandwich with lots of white sauce and vegetables. I was talking to S da on the phone and told him about how I just had to have the sandwich, with no hope that I could actually have it at 11 at night. And then surprise, surprise he actually got me the roasted chicken sandwich I was asking for...

I gorged on the sandwich and made the orgasmic noises which bugged the hell out of Nandu. And then the moment I pick up the Hindustan Times to read the editorial, on the next page there is the Inner Voice, which just chooses to talk about Desire. And it says that desire in 'endless'and therefore, it cannot be fulfilled. And the fact that when desire is fulfilled we feel happy because for a moment we become 'desireless'.

But nothing could made me feel any less happy. Indulgence is bliss!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger acidrocks said...

Hmm..the title of your blog is cool !!! a street car named desire.. mast !!!!..the article about desire is definitely right. I Was just trying to imagine what would have been nandu's halaath when you are having that chicken sandwich..!!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Roshomon said...

Reni: will meet soon sweetie!

Acid: i have other desires too!

11:52 PM  
Blogger acidrocks said...

I get a hang of your desires by reading the blog....!!!!!!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home