Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Its a sad day

Don't know why but everyone has been kind of feeling sad and depressed in office today...

Our Big Daddy is going, yeah thats what our boss looks like...

A lot of wickets have gone done in the past few months but now Ganguly is going and if Tendulkar also goes, then its going to be a sad scene...

A wicket or two is also likely to fall very soon...

I come in at the middle order, the opening batsmen are also getting jittery I guess...

Well, they say that the organisation is always bigger than the individual and no matter who goes, the organisation continues but some people do make a hell lot of difference...

I don't know how many feel it but NDTV is not the same after Rajdeep Sardesai quit, its lost its edge somewhere I feel...

Lets see what else happens...but everyone's feeling sad for the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Writwik said...

Finally I read your blog and I must confess I was impressed. Sounds cliche, isn't it? Anyway, I liked your movie review, why don't you take it up seriously. Spare us from Nikhats stupid reveiws. Keep writing. The best part of your blog is it's simply written and you could carry the emotion in your words.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home